How to use Google Indexing API for Blogger
You are running a Blogger website and are looking for a guide on How to Use Google Indexing API on Blogger Website.
There is a new guide that will help you to use Google Indexing API on Blogger Websites.
What is Google Indexing API?
Google Indexing API is a new API that Google launched. The Google Crawler Bot can be notified by the publishers about any changes to the content of a website.
It does not index an article into the search engine. Instead, it informs Google Search Engine when a new article, page, or website is added, updated, removed, etc.
The Search Engine must crawl the site, add any new or updated pages or articles to the SERP, and remove the deleted content.
How to use Google Indexing API on Blogger websites
Connecting Cloud Console with Search Console
- Google “Cloud Console” and search for it.
- Click “Google Cloud Console”
- Click “Select A Project”
- Click “NEW PROJECT”
- Click on the “Project Name” field.
- Enter the Project Name
- Click “Create”
- After loading, click “SELECT PROJECT”.
- Click on “IAM & Admin”.
- Click on “Service Accounts”.
- Click “Create Service Account”
- Click on “Service Account Name”
- Enter your service account name. Type your service account name.
- Click “Create and Continue”
- Click on “Select A Role”
- Click “Owner”.
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Done”
- Open a new tab
- Google Search Console account login
- Select your property by clicking on it. Example “/”
- Scroll down the menu and click “Settings”.
- Click on “Users & permissions”.
- Click “Add User”
- Click on Cloud Console Tab to Return Again
- Click on the email shown like this.
To protect my email, I must hide it.
- Email: Copy the email address given under the Email
- Search Console Tab: Switch Back
- Click on this text box.
- Copy the email from Cloud Console and paste it there.
- Click on the Permissions drop-down menu.
- Click on “Owner” to view the owner.
- Click “Add”
- Refresh the page only once.
You have now successfully connected your Cloud Console to Search Console.
The Project can use the Google Indexing API
- Click on this icon to return.
- Click the three-dot menu icon under the Action tab.
- Manage keys can be found by clicking here.
- Click on “Add Key”.
- Click “Create a new key”.
- Click “Create”
- Download a JSON file to your device. A Popup will appear. Close it by clicking the “CLOSE button”.
The API Key is found in the JSON file that we downloaded. We will use it to access Google Colab Console.
- Return to the Dashboard by clicking this link.
- Click “APIs & Services”, on the left-hand menu.
- Select “Enable APIs and services” in the submenu.
- Click “ENABLE APIS and Services”
- Search for “Indexing API”.
- Select “Indexing API”.
- Click “Indexing API”, which is located in the results section.
- Click “ENABLE”.
- You will be directed to the API homepage after the API has been enabled.
- Clicking on “DISABLE API”, on the page means that everything is working fine.
Congratulations! Congratulations! You’ve successfully obtained your API key and enabled the indexing API
Google Indexing API: Ping Google
- Open a new tab
- Navigation to /3T9hs59
- Click “Run Cell” to “Step 1 Connect Your Google Drive”.
- Click “Run Anyway”, No data is collected.
- Click “Connect Google Drive”
- Enter your email ID. Example: “[email protected]”.
- Scroll down and click on “Allow”.
- The Google Colab Console will automatically return to its tab.
- You will receive a message.
“Mounted successfully at /content/drive”
- Click the arrow and unfold “Step 2.
- Click the “Files Icon” on the left.
- Click “drive”
- Click “MyDrive”.
- Click here to open the 3 Dots Menu.
- Click “Upload”.
- Download the JSON file that you downloaded from Cloud Console when you created your API.
- To download, click on the 3 Dots Menu here.
- Click “Copy Path”
- Click here. Click here.
- Copy the JSON API file address and paste it here.
- Click “Run cell”
- This is the message you will receive when your installation has been successful. You can now unfold Step 3 by clicking on the icon in the image.
- Navigate to your website in a new tab. Example “/”.
- Copy the link of your website, or any page or article on your website.
- Come back Google Colab Console Tab
- Click the input field. Click on the Input Field.
- Copy the article link from your website and paste it here.
- Click “Run cell”
- This is the message you will receive when your work has been completed. “Successfully Done!”
This link can be bookmarked. You can use this link to submit new URLs. Just repeat the steps in Step 53.
Congratulations! Congratulations! Your article will be crawled in seconds and indexed within minutes.
Note: We use this API to have the crawlers and bots crawl our site. They will then decide if your website is ready for indexing or not. If it has been crawled, then your article will get indexed within a few days.
What You Need to Know
You need to be aware of some important facts about Google Indexing API, and the method that you used above.
As an example. Suppose you publish articles daily. Use Google Indexing API daily at 6 PM and post your articles before 6 PM.
This is how you use Google Indexing API on Blogger. Although the process may be lengthy, it is extremely effective.
Google Indexing API can be used to ping Google if Google does not index your articles if Google Crawler Bot has not crawled your articles and websites, or if your content is not updated in the SERP.
You can use Google Indexing API to ping Google if you do not get Google News approval.
If you have any questions about it, please ask them in the comments section below and I will respond to you as soon as possible.